Having trouble holiday shopping for the rider in your life? Here are a few of my favorite things to fill those stockings! (Contains affiliate links).
1. Save time, money, and hay with Hay Chix Nets! I've been using these nets for a few years now, they are durable and work great! And get 20% of with my referral code at http://682haychix.refr.cc/chevy1
2. Great gift for rider's with little kids, the Booma Rein keeps kids from losing their reins. I think this is a key piece of safety equipment that should be on all kids saddles: https://boomarein.com/
3. Riding in the winter snow? Whether I'm out checking cattle, pulling the calf sled, or breaking ice in the creek, these Kenetrek Cowgirl Pac Boots keep my toes toasty! https://kenetrek.com/products/cowgirl
4. Give the gift of mental toughness with my 10 Things Gritty Rider’s Don’t Do Book. Get a signed paperback on my website at https://www.getgrittywithchevy.com/my-book.html
5. Give the gift of Coach Chevy to help your favorite rider set goals and track their progress with my new Gritty Rider's Goal Planner & Horsemanship Journal! Learn more at https://amzn.to/3p081GE
When is it too cold to ride?
Well, if it is so cold that your nostrils clog shut as soon as you step outside, it might be too cold to ride.
The truth is that most of us use the cold as an excuse.
In this video I share some tips and considerations for winter riding-so that you can keep making progress towards your horse goals even during wintry weather!
Do you ride in the winter?
If you are looking for inspiration, motivation, coaching, support and more, consider joining the 2022 Winter Horsemanship Challenge! Learn more here.
Black Friday Special!
Today only, get the kindle ebook version of my book, 10 Things Gritty Riders Don't Do, for FREE!
Get your copy at https://amzn.to/3FNSqRx
P.S. This is an affiliate link. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thanks for your support!